Leading wholesale supplier of plant based ingredients
Helping you create delicious, healthy meals that are good for you and for the planet.
Get In Touch
With one-third of consumers choosing to reduce their meat consumption and embracing flexitarian or vegan diets, the plant-based market is no longer niche; consumers are hungry for meat, egg and dairy alternatives.
Bringing adventure and excitement to food since 1852, Langdon has an extensive portfolio of ingredients and flavour building blocks, sourced from the world’s leading plant based manufacturers and product innovators.
If you’re considering launching plant based meat, egg or dairy free products, speak to us about our ingredients range – and let us help you deliver the texture, taste and cooking performance that will delight your customers.
Our Plant Based Pantry
Plant Based Proteins
Offering a selection of wheat, soy, pea, rice, chickpea, pumpkin, fava and mung-bean plant proteins, we also carry a range of textured vegetable proteins and jackfruit meat alternatives.
Vegan Friendly Flavours & Yeasts
Our versatile natural flavours come in powder, paste and extract form, suitable for enhancing consumer satisfaction with vegan friendly meals.
Starches & Carbohydrates
Critical for providing viscosity, binding capacity and improving texture under various processing conditions, our plant based and clean-label starches are suitable for applications in baked goods, sauces, cereals, dairy products and coatings.
From adding sweetness, to creating viscosity and mouthfeel in ice-creams, cakes, drinks and sauces, our plant based sweeteners use stevia, monkfruit, date and corn based soluble fibres to create low-sugar formulations.
Our Product Development team can help you formulate bespoke blends for tasty plant based meals, protein packed smoothies and snacks, meat, egg and dairy-free products.
Our range of plant based products can be used to create high quality food and beverages
Protein & nutritional shakes & bars
Egg white replacements
Non - dairy drinks
Bring your food ideas to life
Our Product Development team is experienced at creating meat-free formulations using the ingredient building blocks that give flavour, texture and cooking performance – critical factors for consumer satisfaction.
Customer projects we’ve worked on include:
- Plant based ready meals
- High protein, meal replacement smoothies and soups
- Egg replacements in mayonnaise, meringues and mousse
- High protein, non-dairy nutritional shakes and smoothie powders
- High protein cereals and probiotic porridge oats
Working with Langdon
Impeccable quality, sustainably sourced
Since 1852, Langdon has built long standing relationships with some of the world’s leading suppliers of natural, plant-based and organic ingredients
What makes us different
We have earned the respect and trust of our customers and suppliers by trading quality botanicals and herbs and spices across the globe for over 165 years. We are known for:
- Our long-term relationships with suppliers and producers ensure supply chain stability and reliability of quality
- Our humidity and temperature controlled storage facilities preserve the natural flavours, aromas and health benefits of our range
- Our Product Development team of food scientists and nutritionists co-create with customers at our onsite PD labs
- Experienced buyers search the world for plant-based ingredients, prioritising quality, sustainability and provenance
- Our blending and tailor-made packaging and consolidation services
- Highest quality and food safety credentials, including BRC AA accreditation, Australian Organic Certification, Kosher and Halal certifications
Bringing adventure & excitement to food
Our Way of Working
For generations our shared journey has been a global adventure, creating a valued legacy together. We remain at the forefront of exploring food cultures in every corner of the world, sourcing the finest quality ingredients to bring adventure and excitement to food.
We are entrepreneurial, passionate and forever evolving. We have always thrived on shaping our own destiny, and that journey continues.
Langdon Ingredients’ fully traceable, premium ingredients range